Tuesday, January 31, 2017

GOLD RUSH Dream Cast

I always love coming up with my dream movie cast for each of my books, and I knew right away who I pictured playing the main characters in my new release GOLD RUSH. Here are some fun facts about the characters and a look at the actors I'd choose to play them!

LIZA PETROV (played by Emily Rudd)
 

Hometown: White Plains, NY/Dennis, MA
Favorite Movie: The Perks of Being a Wallflower
Hobbies: Writing, reading
Favorite Color: Purple
Favorite thing about Braden: His fun and upbeat personality



BRADEN PATRICK (played by Shawn Mendes)

Hometown: Fall River, MA
Favorite Movie: Field of Dreams
Favorite Food: Deluxe pizza
Hobbies: Watching sports, running
Favorite thing about Liza: Her drive and her sense of humor


Check out my pages for my other books for those casts! You'll see lots of secondary characters from GOLD RUSH ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment