Saturday, January 24, 2015

2015 U.S. Nationals-Friday Events


It's close to 2:00am and I'm still reeling from the men's short program. To be able to see my favorite in the field, Josh Farris, skate his gorgeous program so spectacularly was beyond amazing. With the tough season he's had, I had no idea what to expect from him, and he delivered the performance of the night. Then for him to be rewarded with a sky-high score was even more surprising. The final group of men in the free skate is going to be insane!

The Junior Free Dance and the Senior Short Dance were also Friday, and my other favorite moment of the day was seeing Stasia Cannuscio and Colin McManus step up into the top tier of teams with their awesome performance. They've been plugging away and working so hard, and their improvement this year is evident.

For all the photos from today's events, click here => PHOTOS

Note: I was sitting up in the hospitality room for a large part of the Short Dance, and I couldn't take photos from my vantage point, so there are a bunch of teams missing.

No comments:

Post a Comment