Saturday, March 24, 2012

Six Sentence Sunday - 3/25/12


Today is Six Sentence Sunday, where both published and non-published writers share six sentences from their work. I've posted an excerpt from my novel LIFE ON THE EDGE. Emily and Sergei are in the emergency room after Emily hurt her wrist at a competition.



Sergei pulled the green curtains tighter and placed a soft kiss on my forehead. 


"How's the pain?" Worry resided in his eyes.


My lips formed a tiny smile. "I'm trying not to think about it."


He skimmed his fingertips along my swollen skin, and for a moment, the throbbing sensation disappeared, supplanted by a deep yearning to pull Sergei against me.




Thanks for stopping by! To read Six Sentence Sunday from other writers or to sign up, visit the Six Sunday site here.

4 comments:

  1. Great show of attraction...nice six!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice sensual six Jennifer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, sweet that he cares how she is. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. She forgets her pain with just the brush of his fingers... sweet. :)

    ReplyDelete